Saturday, December 09, 2006

NKC (No Knitting Content)

...or very little anyway. I'm hoping to finish up the sleeves of the Bi-Color Cable Sweater this weekend. I've made a few inches of progress. It's boring, TV watching knitting only I have a bad cold and sore throat and keep falling asleep whenever I slouch on the couch to knit and watch TV. I'm not allowing myself to start any new projects until the sleeves are knit. There are several projects calling my name but I am trying hard not to hear them.

Most of my time this past week has been taken up with a new vehicle I purchased a week ago today. I am not going to post pictures of it or name the dealer - yet - because so far they are being fairly reasonable but the car has been in the shop twice already and is there over this weekend. I don't mean in the shop because this little bell or that little whistle doesn't work, I mean towed to the shop because the car won't start! I can't tell you how discouraging, frustrating and stressful this has been for me. I will have to work this afternoon and tomorrow to make up for all the time I missed at work this past week dealing with car troubles. Getting a car towed at 47 miles - can you believe it? Yes, it's under warranty. Yes, it came with 24 hour roadside assistance. That's hardly the point. The license plates are here, the bill from my insurance company is here, the new car is not been here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

That is a bad way to start off any relationship, especially a car!!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home