Friday, October 27, 2006

We're Off!

We're off for a long weekend of dog showing in Sioux Falls, SD. It will be the last motor home trip of the year. The dogs are bathed and brushed, toe nails clipped, RV packed and the house is clean - can't stand coming home to a messy house. Looks like we're all set. The dogs enjoy these trips and have been excited since last evening when I pulled the RV up to the house. I hope it's not too chilly.
Dog shows are often "hurry up and wait" affairs and there should be plenty of time for knitting - if I don't socialize too much! I certainly intend to have this sock finished. The heel is turned and the gusset almost complete. The socks are for someone who will appreciate the wild colors. At first I thought the colors were too crazy for me but I'm liking the results more and more. I know socks are all the rage with knitters these days but I haven't knit a pair in many years. I forgot how much I enjoy knitting socks. No wonder it's so popular.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Your knitting is lovely!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home