Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Of course I have a cat!


Just because I have a few dogs doesn't mean I don't have a cat. I knit, therefore I have a cat. More importantly, I live in the country, therefore I need a cat. His name is Percy (Purr-cy when I'm feeling cutesy, which is almost never) and he rules the roost. I know it's not politically correct these days, but Percy is an indoor outdoor cat. He's a working cat with an important job to do around here. Percy loves when I knit with wool. This past winter I knit Rowan pattern Little Trees and he had a particular affinity for Rowan Polar. I somehow kept him off of the sweater long enough to take this picture.

Not expecting much knitting progress until the weekend. Lots of code to write and bugs to fix in the next few days. Last evening was obedience class at St. Paul Dog Training with Dot and tomorrow is herding lessons for Dusty, JJ and Shammie. I hope the weather improves.


Happy Birthday Chuck Berry! Downloaded a bunch of your music this morning and it got me through a long work day. Nothing like a Brown Eyed Handsome Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home