Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cool...


Cool. Now I've created a blog. Here's a picture of two of my dogs, Shamrock on the left and her daughter Addie on the right. Addie was bred by me and is co-owned with my friend Sarah and is at my house to attend a few shows and hopefully complete her championship. Addie picked up her first two points yesterday toward the 15 needed for her championship. I don't have a show picture yet so this will have to do.

And to include a knit item, here's a sweater I just completed for my sister. The pattern is Rowan Whisper by Kim Hargreaves. The yarn is Rowan Calmer and the color is also called Calmer. The sweater was knit on size 7 and size 5 Addi Turbos. My sister says she loves it and it fits perfectly. I hope that's true.


2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

I love your dogs! Give them a pat for me.

The Whisper sweater is just beautiful. I may have to give that one a try. Someday when I finish the other 325 projects I have ... :-)

(I just started a blog in August, I'm glad to meet another newcomer!)

7:43 PM  
Blogger mary said...

Thanks Bridget! Whisper was an easy knit but a difficult sweater to finish for me. So much finishing work which is not my favorite part of knitting.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home