Sunday, October 15, 2006


Ok, I'm getting a little carried away with the postings ... First Blog Dayitist I think. I just completed this little sweater for my nephew's baby boy, due any time now. The original pattern called for a hood but I stopped at the little collar. It was that or start a new skein and I thought it was cute enough as is. The pattern is Fran's Hooded Baby Sweater and was suggested to me by Laurel from the Yahoo Knitlist.

I wanted to knit a bulky baby sweater using some Tahki Baby I have in my stash but the Tahki Baby proved too bulky. However, I might adapt the pattern later to use the Tahki Baby and knit a 1 year old or toddler size. This sweater was knit with Karabella Aurora Bulky on size 10.5 Addis. I'm happy with the way it turned out and the pattern was just what I wanted - a fun, quick knit.

Now I must cure my First Blog Dayitist and get outside to rake leaves and clean gutters. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

I really like that sweater, and the color is great. It's nice when you actually finish *before* the baby arrives, huh?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home