Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Her Cuteness and a little baking

I've made a little more progress on the traveling shells cardigan. This is probably the ump-teenth time I've said this but honestly, I'm getting close finishing this project.

So for fun, how about a few more pictures of Her Cuteness?







Although today was quite sunny and nice and tomorrow is forecast to be close to 80, this weekend was cold and damp and very autumn-ish. It really put me in the mood for baking. I made two very tasty loaves of whole wheat bread. I ate one myself and gave the other to my parents. I did take pictures of the bread before I devoured/gave it away, but alas, the pictures refuse to download from the camera. All I have as proof of my endeavours is this picture of my dirty dishes. Sad. It was truly very tasty. I made the poolish on Saturday and put it in the 'frig until Sunday. This really helped to bring out the flavor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

She is so adorable - that face!

There is nothing better than freshly baked bread - both in taste and smell ...

5:11 AM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Oh, that little puppy face! I love the rooster by your sink!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Her Cuteness is pretty cute. When does she get a real name? I agree that last weekend was fairly horrible. I made a big pan of brownies that Michael and I managed to eat in just three days.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home