Sunday, September 16, 2007

This And That

Again, not much knitting content this evening. I was dog showing it this weekend but did manage to knit about an inch on the sleeves of the traveling shells cardigan. I'd show you pictures but I figure if I'm bored with the project - and I am - I can only imagine how bored the rest of you must be with it. The Second Wave Clapotis starts next weekend so I need to finish this cardigan soon.

Dak did well this weekend at the obedience trials. He was second in his class both days with a score of 196.5 out of 200 on Saturday and a 195.5 out of 200 on Sunday. I'm very pleased with his performance and consistency though I realize we need to bump up our performance if we want to be truly competitive. Shamrock acquired the first leg towards her Rally Advanced title. She wasn't very enthusiastic about it and her score suffered as a result but at least it's done.

I managed to drown my favorite laptop last week. I left it on the kitchen counter along side a gallon jug of water which sprung a leak over night, flooding my laptop, kitchen counter and floor. What a mess! My replacement laptop is not as nice, smaller screen and smaller, more uncomfortable keyboard. Oh well, I still get to work for home so my complaints are minimal.

My Big and Only Girl is doing well. She's just as cute as she can be.

First Meal


Playing With "Litter Mates"




Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

That sucks about your laptop. It's possible that if you just let it dry out good before attempting to turn it on, it might survive.
That little girl sure is cute.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

She is a big girl isn't she? And she's so alert...too bad about the laptop, but they are replaceable...eventually.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Wow, and I was feeling sorry for myself because a container of bleach leaked onto the shelves in the laundry!

What a cutie the baby girl is! Pat her for me.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home