Sunday, August 26, 2007

Twenty Four Hours



Actually, almost 36 hours old now and both puppies are strong and doing well. My little boy is still quite small but he is a fighter and gaining strength with time. Mother Dot is doing well though she wishes I'd turn down the heat in her new bedroom. Sorry Dot, not until the puppies are a few days older.

I'm exhausted. I did manage to make my roasted tomato sauce though. Here's the conglomeration before it went into the oven for an hour.



Fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, a little carrot, thyme and basil all coated with oil olive. It was delicious over a little pasta on a night I didn't feel like cooking much.

I'm exhausted but will set the alarm every 3 hours tonight to check on Dot and the puppies. It was a beautiful weekend outside, wish I could have enjoyed it more. I have so much yard work to do...heck, I have so much knitting to do!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Cute puppies and very yummy-looking tomatoes, what more could you ask for ?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

We're still all pulling for Dot and the puppies at our house. There will always be more nice weekends ...

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm glad the puppies are doing well. So sad to hear about the little guy you lost.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 words: More Puppy Pictures.

Lauren

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home