Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pink Dogs and Cute Dogs

I am still giggling over Lauren's comment about my "pink dogs". I tell ya, I take no end of ribbing about my pink tennis shoes. Still, I love them. They are very comfortable and I have special inserts in the shoes to help my sore feet. The pink really shows up in the photo though doesn't it?

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments about my dogs. I don't now what the conformation judges were thinking either but that's dog shows. After 27 years and 20 champions, I've learned to grin and bear it. Performance activities like obedience, rally and herding are so much more fun and meaningful. It's why I keep doing both even though it can make for an exhausting weekend. Ah, make that an exhausting life!

Addie, Whisper and Bunny all received their OFAs and their CERFs this week so very good news all around.

The same catalog I ordered the bright pink shoes from last year has sunny yellow ones for sale this year. So tempting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

I love reading about your adventures in the dog show ring. Our fluffy kid, Kona comes from a very competitive family, even though he's just a family pet. I know he's a different breed, but this is where he's from: http://www.captainskennels.com/

His sire was The Captain and his dam was Missy (who died in an accident over the Fourth of July two years ago).

I like to go and look at the puppies, but then my husband starts asking for another pup. Eek.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home