Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weekend Visit

It's a no-picture-blog this evening. I updated a few of my sidebar items and wanted to mention in my blog what I nice visit I had this weekend with my friend Kathy from Missoula, MT. Kathy and I were friends in grade school before her family moved from MN to MT. We've been in touch off and on over the years and when my RV broke down in Missoula back in 2002 I say to this day Kathy quite honestly saved my life. For sure she saved my sanity. I had to spend 8 extra days in MT with 11 dogs stuck in a new motor home waiting for a transmission. People said I would laugh about it some day and I'm hear to tell you, that some day has yet to come. Kathy took me to the grocery store, the laundromat, the dog food store, to lunch, to every place you would need to go in 8 days.

This past weekend Kathy, husband Bob and daughter Erin, came back to the home town in MN for a quick visit. We did some site seeing, visited her family's old farmstead, my family's old house and made a walking tour of a local cemetery. It was great fun. So nice to see Kathy again. So nice to have a friend for such a long time.

Wait, wait! What about Pembrokes or knitting? As for dogs, all I can say is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are dedicated to dog activities. I honestly can't wait until tomorrow as Thursday evenings are dedicated to Mary's TV watching. As for knitting, I'm very close to finishing one front side of the Nantucket Jacket. Sorry, no pictures but it's coming along. I think I need to dedicate an evening (or weekend) to knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home