Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Shame On Me


Well shame on me! I think if you are going to blog then you had better blog regularly, which I have not done lately. So sorry, I will try harder in the future. A big part of my inertia has been the cold weather. I do not think we've seen temps above zero for more than 2-3 hours in a row for the last 2 weeks. I'm just a bit sick of it. See these lovely pheasant girls? They obviously agree with me and have been visiting one of my bird feeders for easy pickings the last few days. Cold temps and lots of snow cover make every kind of beast look for the easiest way out.


Speaking of the easiest way out, I actually finished one of my vine lace socks only to discover as I took a picture of the finished sock I had made a major mistake in the lace pattern. It was so unacceptable I won't even show you the finished sock picture but instead the rip-it-out-now picture.


I do still wonder how I could have missed such a mistake until I took a picture of the FO but whatever, here's the first finished sock. The second is well on it's way though I think I will save the picture and commentary until tomorrow or the next day so that I have something else to blog about. I must say, the second sock is coming along much easier than the first sock. One good thing about making all your mistakes on the first sock...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Mary, I'm glad all is well, I'd wondered where you were!

How cool that you had pheasants at your feeders ...

Stay warm!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Seriously? Pheasants at your bird feeder? My dog would go insane! (I should hope so, he is a hunting dog...)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home