Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Waiting For Winter's End

Eek! It's been a while since I blogged. Honestly, I haven't been so busy, yet, I haven't been feeling so great lately either. My RA has been acting up for the past few weeks so my knitting progress has been minimal and I've needed to save my typing fingers for work since I do still need a paycheck!

I did not get a picture but there's at least one new bird, a lovely Mourning Dove, visiting my bird feeders these days so hopefully warmer weather can't be far behind. I'm expecting the Bluebirds next week. I've made sure all the Bluebird houses are ready and have been watching and waiting for their return. Can't wait for winter to end!


I've finished the sleeves of my Nantucket Jacket and have started the left front. I'm still very happy with it though feeling a bit slow. Checking the KAL, I'm so much slower than other knitters. Ah well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

I was so determined to finish the Nantucket Jacket before I started another project, but my fingers are sore and I've learned having a project on dpns to work on is a nice break from circulars, so I think I will have to start a sock project before I finish the Nantucket Jacket. I hold my fingers and wrist differently when using dpns and it allows me to continue knitting even when my hands, fingers and wrists are hurting.

As for dog news, Dak managed to pick up the second leg of his CD with less than a less than illustrious score, but I learned much from his performance and we are working towards a much better performance next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

The Nantucket is looking good. You are almost there!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home