Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mr Greenjeans Progress



I'm making progress on my Mr. Greenjeans sweater though progress has been slow of late. This is one of many pictures I've taken and none do justice to the color which is much more 'jewel' like in person. I'm happy with it, so far it fits great and I hope I complete my Mr. Greenjeans while there is still time to wear it.

One reason for the slow progress has been a wicked case of, ahem, loose stools in the puppies. It was actually considerably worse than "loose stools". I think words such as "liquid" and "projectile" should be include but I wouldn't want to gross anyone out! I purchased not just rolls and rolls of paper towels but packages and packages of rolls and rolls of paper towels. My wash machine ran continuously, I think I wore the finish off my kitchen floor from the constant washing and I was so exhausted from all the cleaning and bathing of puppies.



Finally a few days ago we achieved hard stool stage. Life is so much better. Aren't they clean and sweet here? (...and quiet and asleep!)

The little gals are eight weeks old today and went to the vet for first shots this afternoon. Time to start making decisions as to their future, who goes where and who stays. And time for individual introductions.



On the left is Splats and on the right is Fussy.



This of course is Tinkerbelle.



And this is Necklace. Twosie didn't want to wake up for a picture so she's missing here. Maybe next time I blog.

And I can't leave out Fame.



Is this my best side?

5 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

They are just so adorable. How do you pick which ones to keep?

7:44 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Oh the sweater is looking great!

Puppies - I'll take them all ...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Progress on both the sweater and the puppies is looking good. How do you keep yourself from keeping them all?

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't checked your blog for a while - those puppies are SO cute! I wouldn't be able to part with any of them. Mr. Greenjeans looks great too - isn't it a fun knit?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Those are the CUTEST puppies!!!!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home