Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Life For The Near Future



It's a girl fight!



We need to get out of here!



Oh my, our human mom says it's above freezing and we can be outside for a few minutes.



We do not like this at all, please take us back inside!



Ah, this is better.



We think we'll stay here until spring.



Our human mom says, "Please God, could you hurry up spring? What did I do before they invented these?"



Meanwhile, she tries to take comfort in the progress of her Mr. Greenjeans.



And remembering, this is what it is all about - a Pembroke who can not only excell in the show ring but also in performance events! Yes indeed, when you are washing your kitchen floor for the 5th time in a day, the picture above is definitely what keeps you going.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Ah, puppies! Kittens are darn near born litter trained.

10:18 PM  
Blogger mary said...

Ah yes, I do love kitties for just that reason. My Percy looks at these and all puppies as if "What is wrong with you? Have you no manners?"

I wonder if someone could invent puppy chow that only went in one end and didn't come out the other :)

Okay, okay, I do love my puppies...if only it was a bit warmer outside now and the forecast for the upcoming weekend was considerably warmer than predicted.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Rani said...

OH MY! Look at those little lovelies. What a Valentine gift!

Clapotis is GORGEOUS!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Oh my gosh!Look at their little faces! Sooo cute! :)

And I totally understand what you mean. I have an Italian greyhound who will. not. go. outside. Unless it's like... 70 degrees out. :) Ah.. what we do for puppies. :)

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like Corgi puppies. I found your blog through Ravelry and we have a tricolor corgi if you go to ChristyH at Ravelry there is a picture of mine. The best dog I have ever had.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Corgi puppies are so cute!

You have great taste in the color you are knitting your Mr. Greenjeans! ;)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Okay, those photos go in the "Aaaaawww" pile! How many of the babies will you keep?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Yes girls stay in until spring. Snow is soooo overrated!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home