Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Finished my Clapotis



I completed my Clapotis since the last time I blogged. I finished it the last day of January. It still needs a good blocking but the only space I have to block such a large item is currently filled with the puppy whelping box (alias, large size Kiddy Pool). I think it will look much better once it is blocked but that project is going to have to wait another week.



Meanwhile, blocked or unblocked, Dot approves of the new adnornment to her chair.



I started a new project, the Mr. Greenjeans pattern from Knitty. I'm using one of my favorite yarns, Dream In Color Smooshy. The colorway is Blue Lagoon and so far, this knit is going quickly and I'm enjoying it very much. I hope to complete the sweater in time to wear it yet this season. The way this winter has been going, it should not be a problem at all!



The puppies are doing great. Don't they look cute here? You should have seen them a few hours earlier as they pooped and peed their way through my kitchen. Maybe someday it will warm up enough they can actually go outside. I have to go into the office tomorrow and can't imagine the mess I will come home to! I've raised Pembrokes for 28 years and only worked from home the last 3 years, yet, I've somehow forgotten how I did this while I was commuting. In all seriousness, these girls are as cute as they can be and I'm so happy they have all made it to this age and are healthy and strong.



And the best news of all, Fame thinks the new puppies are the best! She loves them and plays with them very appropriately. I'm so happy to know this as Fame was basically a singleton and it's great to see she has such good dog manners.



Good night!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Those babies are adorable, yet Fame is the one I'd want to bring home!

Your Clapotis turned out just lovely, and your start on Greenjeans has me nudged in that direction as well.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Greenjeans is on my list to do at some point as well. Cute puppies!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Your Clapotis is beautiful! (And it does go well with Dot ...) I wonder if I will ever actually finish mine ...

Puppies! They are so adorable. I'm glad Fame likes them, I'm sure she will be able to get them to do her bidding before long. ;-)

Now, off to look at Mr. Greenjeans ...

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home