Sunday, January 13, 2008

No Knittng Content

It's a good thing this blog is not just a knitting blog as I've no new knitting progress to chat about. I am having to bottle feed my little tri-color girl every three hours and though I have it all down to an efficient system, I'm still longer for a full nights sleep. Whenever I find myself with a few minutes to knit, I find myself dozing off before I can even pick up my needles.



Here are the little treasures, all doing very well. Even the tri girl is strong and active as long as I keep up the feedings. They made it through the first week and we're into the second week now so hopefully everything will continue to be copacetic.



Look at Fame, she's getting so big. She's out grown her little dog bed. I left her at home today when we went to agility lessons. Oh my, was Fame unhappy about that!



And finally in this picture heavy blog, here's Percy, wondering where all his feathered food friends have gone. I've even neglected feeding my birds while I'm preoccupied feeding my puppy. I'll have to get out tomorrow and fill the feeders before the forecasted frigid weather comes.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooohhhh....how darling. But yeah--puppies are like infants. Absolutely heart-melting, but major opponents of a good night's sleep.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Why are you having to bottle feed the little girl? Just too many puppies? Those little Corgies are really adorable.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boy, do I remember the sleepless nights. I think Agatha needed to potty every hour the first few nights after giving birth. Luckily Taffy has always whelped at Patty's place. Have you tried tube feeding? Much, much quicker than bottle feeding. My vet showed me how to do this and I know that if Patty has to supplement this is what she does. Hopefully the little tri will catch up soon!

I miss puppy breath!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

Oh those puppies! I wish I could see them in person, they are so adorable.

I cannot believe how big Fame is - do Corgis grow that fast, or is it that I have never seen/known a corgi from puppyhood?

Poor Percy - he must deign to live with dogs, and you won't even provide his entertainment for him ... :-) (That is a nice picture of him, btw.)

Hope you can catch up on your sleep before too long.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Up every 3 hours is tough, but so cute!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Rani said...

Picture heavy blogs are good! And oooooooooh - one can not have too many puppy pictures - SO SWEET!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home