Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Too Much Fun

New agility equipment arrived for the dogs yesterday and we're having too much fun trying it out.



As you can see, even Percy the cat likes it. Percy took a nap in the tunnel this afternoon.

Agility is a new sport for us. I thought I'd try it as once a week herding lessons do not seem to be enough for the dogs and me to make any real progress. At least we can practice agility at home and it is so much fun! Everyone, from the most shy to the most outgoing dog here, is enjoying it.



Fame has been sick for the last 36 hours but seems to be on the mend. Normally she's such a stubborn, independent little dog who is not the least bit cuddly and who never allows me to hold her on her back even though I insist on practicing this with her several times a day. It has been enjoyable to have a sweet, little lap dog for the last day or so. However, Fame is feeling better now and has no time or desire and is far too alpha to let me cuddle her or for her to sit still on my lap. And be submissive enough to let me roll her on her back - never!

I think I have my work cut out for me with this one.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Are you trying to tell us Fame is going to be running YOU through the Agility Course?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I love Percy rubbing the equipment! I'm sure he thinks that it's all for him anyway.

Uh, oh, sounds like Fame is going to give you a run for your money! :-)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Ah, so Fame has a mind of her own, does she? It's a good thing she's cute then. Hope she's back to 100% very soon.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home