Friday, July 03, 2009

Doe In The Headlights



This lovely doe eating out of the bird bath bird feeder was the first thing I saw this morning. I stood and watched her for the longest time, then finally woke up enough to go looking for my camera. The doe was walking away by the time I came back to the window with my camera. I thought I had missed her.



But I hadn't. Percy, who had been outside overnight, came walking down the driveway to have his own look at the doe who in turn was intensely curious about Percy. She started following Percy around the yard.



Here she is giving Percy a good look over.



Percy's sitting in one of his favorite places. He's a little hard to see in the picture.



A fun way to start my three day weekend. Hope you have a great Independence Day holiday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

What a lovely visitor! I'm glad Percy approves ... :-)

Happy 4th of July!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Awww, a new friend!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home