Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sassy

Guinfier asked if Sassy, my Toy Manchester Terrier, is fragile. Despite a few health problems, I do not consider Sassy fragile. She's a toy dog in size but a terrier in her heart. She has a few sweaters and fleece jackets to wear outside in the winter, otherwise I don't make too many concessions for her. Here's a video of Sassy in a Novice Jumpers With Weaves class. She's quite the springy little thing.


Knitting and Sewing




I started a new sewing project today. It's going to be a spring themed picture. I'm at the point where I need to do the applique but I don't have any fusible and don't feel like going out to purchase any so I've set sewing aside in favor of knitting and am hoping to finish up my mom's socks instead. The little quilt pattern includes a bunny rabbit to applique on the yellow fabric. If you've followed my blog you know how I feel about rabbits. I'm thinking of finding a nice outline of a corgi to applique instead.

Dogs

Tinkerbelle and Rumor had a herding lesson with ducks this week. Oh my, were they ever excited about the ducks. I'm happy to say no ducks became lunch though there was a close call or two. JJ, who loves his sheep, wasn't the least bit interested in ducks. "Why bother?" he asked.



I tried so hard to get a picture of Bunny with her ears up. I failed.



Dot celebrated her tenth birthday. Happy Birthday Dottie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

...and then you can put her in your pocket when she's done! She really looks like she has little springs on her feet!

1:49 PM  
Blogger mary said...

That is too funny! I think her terrier heart would be insulted to be considered a pocket dog :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home